Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A month of vacation....

Hey gals!! I figured for this blog to actually work for us, I'd better get posting :)  I first want to say what a BLAST it was to be with you both in AZ and I look forward to our future reunions!!

We just got back from a whirlwind of family time! We had so much fun with Michael's family at Lake Powell and it was crazy to say goodbye to his parents. It's also strange to think we'll have to make extra special arrangements to see his other family members because we won't have the regular gatherings in St George anymore while his parents are gone. His sister Sarah just got her mission call to Taiwan and couldn't be more excited because she took 3 years of Mandarin in high school. Sweet!

We spent a week with my family in Branson, Missouri and went to fun vocal shows and this Chinese acrobat  show...Jackson loved it all, but loved the pool best of all :) Now that the water is warmer, he's becoming a real fish. He begs over and over to go to the pool, and actually uses words to make the request! He finally started talking more now that we're home again! Lots of fun.

Congrats on Beckett's potty training, Brittany! Nat, how are you feeling now that you're well beyond the first trimester? Don't you find out the gender soon??????? Can't wait to hear!!

If you have any great father's day ideas or cool summer recipes....I'd love them!

Miss you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.